Benefits for volunteers
"Coming in and playing maths games is a stress buster for
me". Number Partner Volunteer, Bank of America Merrill
Number Partners can be a very personally rewarding experience
for individual employee volunteers. Not only do current
volunteers talk positively about their involvement in the local
community, but they also report feeling more confident when it
comes to working with different people, as well as increased
motivation at work.
Benefits to volunteers include:
- contributing to the achievements of young people
- collaborating with colleagues on a worthwhile project
- doing something positive in the lunch hour
- developing interpersonal and communication skills
- the chance to do something different
- having fun!